Monday, November 10, 2008

MISS YOU!

Yesterday would have been my Dad's 61st Birthday! My Dad past away when I was eight years old! I think that I am the only one in my family that has a hard time remembering a lot about him! I have memories of him watching my soccer games chewing on a piece of grass, or walking in from work and giving me a big hug, Sunday dinners are my favorite! They are memories that I cherish! He was such an amazing person and he loved my family so much! I sometimes sit and think about how life would be if he was still here and I know one thing for sure he would have loved being a Grandpa! Happy Birthday Daddy! Love you and I miss you everyday!

3 comments:

Emily said...

Stacy - I am sorry that you didn't get to grow-up with your dad. That must have been so hard. What a sweet post though...what a nice tribute to the memories that you do have and the things you remember about your daddy. Thinking of you today.

Riley and Steph said...

Oh. you made me cry! You are such a cutie. I wish he was hear to see all his cuter grandkids - but hey he got to hand pick them all our for us! We love that!

Marie said...

You made me cry, too! I sure do miss my Uncle Mike. You're lucky because you have so many people around you who can tell stories and help you remember. I'm sure he had a blast with the grandkids on the other side of the veil. I can just imagine all of the fun things he told them before they came here. :o)
Love ya!