Monday, March 25, 2013

11 years old!!

Time really does fly by!!  My amazing niece Morgan will be 11 years old tomorrow!! How crazy is that?  I love Morgan more than she will ever know!! I was lucky to be the one that got to spend everyday with her from the time she was 2 weeks until she was 9!! Morgan is like my little sister!! The little sister that I never had!! I love her so very much!! Here are 11 things that I ABSOLUTELY love about this girl!!
11- Her laugh!! It always brings a smile to my face
10- How sweet she is to her Brothers
9- She is her Moms best friend
8- She can now cook even if it is just make Macaroni and Cheese ( okay that is the only thing she can cook)
7- I love that she is reading this over my shoulder!! Go away Morgan!!
6- I love her comebacks!! I wish I could be that quick!!
5- She still LOVES me even though she pretends she doesn't!!
4- Morgan is such a hard worker!!
3- I love that she is still dancing!! She is amazing!!
2- I love that we have our little moments when we spend time together!!
1- Morgan and I have this tradition!! We go to Beto's every morning on her Birthday!! She loves it and NEVER forgets!!

I love my little Luva Lu!! Morgan you are an amazing girl!! You have been through so much the last year and a half and you have made it through!! You are my hero and I hope you always remember that I will always be here for you! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

No comments: