Monday, June 29, 2009

6 MONTHS AND BABY FOOD!!!


It is so CRAZY how time flies by!! Jackson is going to be Six months old in a week!! I cannot believe it! They grow up so fast! He learns something new every day! I cannot wait to see what he can do in the next six months!!

Keli told me this morning that they have started feeding him some cereal and fruit! She warned me that he doesn't like it very much but he needed to try it! Here are some pictures so you can see just how much he likes to keep it in his mouth!!! And can I just say even though he made a mess he is pretty DANG cute!
Getting ready!!

Look at that face!!

YUMMY!!!

1 comment:

Jared & Emily said...

He's a total Britton and Tyler all together! The top picture he looks just like Tyler, then the second one he looks just like Britton! It was crazy! He's a cutie though! I can't believe 6 months already, wow!