Thursday, June 17, 2010

TYLER IS 5!!!

I know that I am CRAZY behind but I couldn't for get about Tyler's Birthday!!



Tyler turned 5 on May 5th!! I cannot believe that this little guy is already 5!! For his birthday we went to Ihop and had his favorite....PANCAKES!! Tyler also got to have Ice Cream and we sang to him!! He got the best presents ever and of course as Tyler would say.......... I LoVe them!! :) Tyler is an AMAZING little BOY!! Here are 5 things that I love about TY!!






1- He lets his MOM call him T-BABY, even when he is playing ball!!!


2- He LOVES to play sports, especially SOCCER!!


3- He's our little Rowley from 101 Dalmations........I'm hungry Mother, I'm Hungry!! So cute!!


4- He Loves that Britton and Jack and Morgan are his best friends!!


5- He has the cutest smile and laugh!!


Of course the list can go on and on!! I love Ty, he has a way of bringing a smile to your face!! Happy Birthday Tyler Ryan!!




No comments: