Wednesday, June 9, 2010

BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT EVER!!!

Christmas morning I got the best Christmas Present ever!! Keli , Buddy and their kids handed me an envelope with Michael Buble Tickets!! I can not express how excited and happy and in shock I was!! So on March 30, 2010 Keli and I headed to the E Center and after a Rockstar (Keli needed one) and a water for me. We headed into the concert!! I could not believe our seats, 2nd row on the side of the stage!! I was so close and super excited! Naturally 7 Opened up for them. If you have never heard of these guys you need to check them out!! They were incredible! The perfect way to start off the night!! Then it was Michaels turn........Oh I am in LOVE!!! He has the best voice and did I mention he is gorgeous......He is gorgeous!! He sang All of my FAVORITES and I didn't want the night to be over!!



I just want to tell Keli thanks so much for thinking of me when you heard he was coming!! I honestly think it was the BEST PRESENT I have ever had!! Good Luck topping it next year!!






Here are only a few of the many pictures I took!!








2 comments:

TJ and Stephanie said...

I found you! It was fun seeing you at the baptism!

Riley and Steph said...

I am SUPER jealous! I love Michael too! I'm glad you had a good time! You deserve it girl!