Monday, November 26, 2012

Heaven

The past couple have days I have been thinking about how cool Heaven must be. Almost a year ago I read this book called, "The Message" By Lance Richardson, it was amazing.  When Britton passed away I was curious, curious about where he was and what he was doing.  I think that goes through everyone's mind when they lose a loved one.  This book helped me and was what I really needed at the time. It is about a Man who suddenly goes into a coma. While he is in this coma he visits Heaven.  He explains the way he felt, the scenery, how peaceful and calm it is.   I am actually jealous of all of my loved ones that are there. How awesome would it be to not have any stress or worries. 
 I really like this quote! The first time I saw it was a year ago.  Keli got it on a tile just after Britton had passed away!!  It helped me in a time when I thought the world was ending.  I know that Britton is in heaven and that he is safe and sound.  I am so grateful for the little piece of heaven I feel each day!! Without that, I wouldn't know what to do.

No comments: