Tuesday, September 16, 2008

GIRLS NIGHT!

So, a couple of weeks ago I got a text message from McKenzie asking if I could take her to the last Owls game of the season! My first thought was, why would she ask me when her Dad loves baseball, but then I figured it was cause she likes me more than him! Ha ha Ya Right! I guess it was just cause she wanted to spend time with me! And I love spending time with her so that made it a good deal!! She invited Baylee to come and we made a girls night out of it! We left for the game a little late and we were starving! Baylee said she had never eaten at Burger King for dinner before so Kens and I thought that would be a great place to stop real quick! I got up to order and the look on both their faces was so funny! I wish I took a picture! lol Lets just say that the Wendys next door worked so much better! After a ride of eating, laughing and watching Baylee dance and sing to Hairspray we finally made it to the game! We had seats but we chose the grass so we could have more fun! After being there for an hour Kens was questioning the choice of sitting on the grass! There were two little boys that got hit with fly balls and Kens knew that she was going to be next! Luckily that didn't happen and I was proud of her for sticking it out! We had so much fun that I can't even remember who won! We played with my camera taking silly pictures of eachother! We were CRAZY!! ha ha The girls rolled down the grass and had races and I sat there and froze! But I loved watching them play!! The fireworks were awesome after the game! I thought the girls would be tired because of all of the fun that we had! But it was back to the car to watch Baylee rock out to Hairspray again!! That girl is so funny! I loved my girls night with two of the cutest girls ever! I learned so much about both of them that I didn't know before! "Don't worry girls I won't tell your parents who you like!" ha ha just kidding! Kenzie and Baylee really are best friends and I hope they will be forever! They know eachother inside and out! I had so much fun with them! I hope that we can do it again sometime! Thanks Kens for inviting me!! I know it was probably hard for you girls to hang out with your old aunt but it was a blast! I LOVE YOU GUYS!!

1 comment:

Riley and Steph said...

You are such a good auntie! Why wouldn't they want to hang out with ya! You are too fun Stac!