Tuesday, January 27, 2009

TAGGED BY LINDSEY....

5 Things I am addicted to.....

5- RUNNING- I know what you are thinking why would she be addicted to running, but I have to tell you that when I run I feel so much better about myself and the way that I am! Last night I went running with my sister and my cousin and even though I am a little rusty It felt GREAT!! I guess it's the fact that every time I run I challenge myself!

4- THIS BLOG- ha ha you are probably laughing but I love this thing! I have to get on every day and see what people have written and if I have any comments! I love that most of my family are on here because it is a way that we can keep track of each other!! Not to mention I get to see all of the cute pictures that they put up!!

3-LOST- Yes I am addicted to LOST!! I am so excited because the new season just started last week!! If any one that reads this is looking for a suspenseful, always keeps you guessing, can't miss show, than Lost is for you!! I can't wait to see what is going to happen this season!! Its so good!!

2- TEXTING- Yes I admit it..... I am a texting fool!! I don't know what it is about it but sometimes I would rather text than talk!! ha ha I bet some of you know what I am talking about. It is so bad that Tyler knows the difference between my ring and a message!! Ha ha he is only 3!! Maybe I need to work on that one!

1-HOLDING JACKSON- Yes, I am admitting I have a PROBLEM! Every time this cute baby cries I pick him up!! He is so spoiled and he knows it!! lol All he has to do is let out a whimper and I am there to rescue him!! (Not only me, Mom too!) This week we have been trying to break him of the habit of being held all the time!! But well........ ha ha Keli goes back to work next week so it would only make things easier! Man, he is so dang cute!!!

K- Now Weezie, Emily, Kira, Deborah and Emily H. You have been tagged!! I can't wait to read what you are addicted to!!

No comments: