Thursday, July 17, 2008

Seattle!!

In May I had the best experience!! I got to go to Seattle, not only to visit my cousin Lindsey and her husband Nate, but I also ran a 10 k!! Something I never thought I would do!! The minute we got there Jillian and I went on a walk to see the sights!! It was so cool to walk out the door and have the beach right there!! Not to mention its so beautiful!! The next day Lindsey took us around downtown Seattle!! It was so much fun riding the water taxi and seeing the sights!! We also got to go to a Mariners game!! Now that was fun!! I can't remember if they won or not but I was just excited to be there!! Race day came too fast!! Getting up at 5 in the morning wasn't the funnest but in the end it was worth it!! The race was so hard but fun!! Jillian was the one that kept me going through out the race!! I don't know what I would have done without her!! We started the race together and ended together!! It only took us and hour and forty minutes!! I am very proud of us!! I was so sad to leave!! Seattle is so pretty and I hope I can go back!! Plus Nate can make a way yummy pita pizza!!!

1 comment:

Emily said...

Stacey, I am so proud of you for running the 10K. It is totally awesome. I am doing my second 5K tomorrow and am really excited. My next step will be a 10K...and Seattle would be ideal. I miss it so much!